Monday, April 28, 2014

back from 'vacation' ...




   well, here we are, again ...

   after some time away from the Blog, Sybil & I are back, at least for a bit ... we needed a break away from this ... 
   you may or may not understand, but when you publicize your personal thoughts and actions, and then go back and read it several weeks or months later, it sometimes surprises you ... and, possibly embarrasses you, too ... (I don't back away from any of my statements, but sometimes I could be more delicate, maybe) ...

   it must be hell to be a Politician, and face your lies daily in the news, but I doubt if they much care ...

   so much for explaining my moodiness ... (I ain't moody, I'm just pissed off at the way my country is being destroyed, from the inside) ...

   BUT, the blog says, we have two MAJOR EVENTS taking place, soon :

  Sybil's 5th birthday is approaching, June 21st ... a major event, to be sure, so mark your calendars ...
   
imagine my excitement

  

    and, 'da Bears' new season start-up is just around the corner !

   'da Bears' have patched a lot of holes in our really bad Defense from last year - (last season, half of our Defensive players were in the hospital, the other half were busy in town, applying for Disability) ...

   our Offense, which was already #2 in Offensive Scoring last season, added a couple more weapons, so, we WILL put points on the board, hopefully, more than the other guy ...

   this will be a STRONG season for 'da BEARS' ! ... seriously, as a lifelong
fan of 'da Bears', I haven't seen the team owners spend the necessary $$$ to get players like this, EVER ... 
   money isn't the whole story, 'da Bears' finally have a Gen. Mgr. and Head Coach with true football intelligence, they're spending those dollars in the right places, it looks like ...

   I'm not predicting we'll win the Super Bowl, but I am  confident we will win the NFC North Division Title (whupping the evil & despised Packers, along the way) ...

   'da Bears' WILL be in the Playoffs, and a good chance at the Super Bowl, too - there, I said it ... (" so let it be written, so let it be done " - Yul Brynner, from the movie 'the Ten Commandments'  well, I think it sounded good here) ...



   lastly, a few kind words to the opposing Green Bay Packer fans :

                                   SUCKS TO BE YOU !!!!!!!!!

   
 
  
  

No comments: