Monday, March 26, 2018

Spring approaching ?


   it looks like Spring may finally be coming, I sure hope so ... it should be in the 70's before the end of the week, and it will be most welcome ...

   I'm hoping to sit in the yard and read, get some fresh air and sunshine, for a change !

   I'm still holding up well, my meds have been adjusted to where my pain is held off, and very tolerable, plus, I don't feel the least bit sedated, or groggy, etc. ... I do doze off frequently, but that's as much from being idle, as anything else ... I'm not bored or anything, but I do spend a LOT of time just sitting and reading ... 

   while I'm so far blessed to have a longer life than my Doctors have predicted, I find myself getting greedy, and wanting just a little bit more, hahaha ... and, that's to be credited to 'da Bears' ! ... another year, another approaching season of hopeful success for my woeful Bears ... makes it harder to tear my self away ...

   this year, like so many seasons past, there is an abundance of change, just enough to give us poor Bears fans hope !

   we have a brand-new Coach and staff, a Quarterback with a bright future (we hope), and some genius moves on the Free Agency acquisition of key players ... 
   so many, in fact, that the rest of the NFL is starting to notice ... odds are, I won't be around to see the season play out, but keep me in mind, if and when the Bears break out with a good season ! ... Lord knows, we are due !

   another situation that has happened too frequently, is that we have one helluva tough schedule coming up ... I just can't make sense of the NFL scheduling, when they talk up 'parity' among the teams, and then schedule the long-suffering Chicago Bears against the toughest teams in the entire NFL ! ... not whining or complaining, just pointing out the facts ... when the Bears win, they definitely EARN it !
   
   'da Bears' are in for one helluva battle all season long ... we should receive some sort of 'never-give-up award', or something, just for showing up to play some of these teams ... but, I have a good feeling that some of the NFL's 'top-tier teams' are gonna be the ones to have some embarrassing games ahead when meeting 'da Bears' ... 

    go ahead, get your laughs out of the way now, because 'da Bears' are gonna be young, fast, and dangerous this year ! 

   
oh yeah, it's gonna happen !

No comments: