Monday, July 7, 2014

really poor internet strength ...



   it's been almost impossible for me to get online lately ... I have long suspected the tree growth over the years, between the tower and my campsite, has gradually blocked the signals ... after camping in this same spot for about 6 years, I am seeing the pattern ...

   this morning, it's fairly cloudy, which helped me get online, for the first time in a few days  ... AM radio transmissions are held down by heavy clouds, and tends to boost the signal ... I don't know for sure if the cellular signal is like that, but it does seem to be ... 

   it's supposed to be 100 degrees again, today, so a nice cloudy sky that holds down temps and boosts internet, sounds like a good thing ... a nice rain (with no lightning) would be VERY nice, too ...

   my internet is so weak, I am unable to post up my usual BEARS picture, so, hopefully, you've already printed one off, to admire at home ... 

   (Sybil has a framed pic of 'da Bears' in her doghouse, of course)


   

No comments: