Sunday, July 13, 2014

not dead, yet, etc. ...


   don't think I haven't noticed how inconsistent I am, regarding blog updates ...

   nope, I'm not dead, and haven't quit the blog again, anything like that ... 

   my last couple weeks have been occupied with worry over a family member ... other than sad drama, literally nothing interesting has happened with Sybil & I, and it has been so hot, I haven't left the trailer before dusk, during these last few days ...

   and, I mean HOT !!


   our weather isn't showing any sign of easing up, either, with more heat wave days ahead ...

   


      no worries, I'll still be alive & well for Opening Kickoff !


I root for 'da Bears' early, to avoid the rush ...



   by this mid-season, EVERYBODY will claim to be a 'longtime Bears fan', just watch & see ... it's gonna be a great year to be a Bears Fan, so I won't pick on the newbies too much, for jumping onboard late ... 




No comments: