Friday, January 19, 2018

above ground, and new plans ...


    as usual, I'm still alive, and kicking ... nothing has changed much, my cancer is still taking second place to the pain meds ... 

   the pain is more frequent, of course, and worsening, but the meds are keeping it bearable ... 

   my girlfriend of 13+ years has finally accepted my marriage proposals, which is great for me, I am very, very happy to hear her finally say yes ... so, on the 27th, we are getting married here at our apartment by my longtime friend and Pastor ... it is really nice of him and his wife to come all the way here to do our wedding, it is MUCH appreciated ! ... 

   I feel kinda bad that I'm cheating Loralee out of a church wedding, but going out would just take too much out of me, I'm afraid ...  the one time I had to go out a few weeks ago, it really beat me up, I felt wornout for a couple days after ...

   so, we will cram eight people into our tiny apt., and make the best of it !

   the last few days, I've been getting a little apprehensive about making it till the 27th, as things have been accelerating, but I think I'm gonna be OK a little longer ... after all is said and done, it ain't up to me !

   I was thinking, what a great ring bearer Sybil would have made ! ...

    
just wake me when you're ready !
   

   I will try to post up again after the wedding, and if my shy, blushing bride will allow, I will put up a pic or two of the nuptial festivities ...
 

   thank you, Loralee, you have made me happy, and I love you,
        

                               

No comments: